Friday, September 05, 2008

EMS Rose Sampler Part 9


I just finished part 9 of this sampler, and now only have 3 more parts to go until it is finished. I look forward to the release of each new part on the first of the month. For those of you that don't know where to find it, it is on the Ellen Maurer-Stroh site.
The site also has a gallery where you can see the progress of stitchers from around the world. Every single piece is different, either a different floss color or different fabric choice. It is fun to look at.

1 comment:

coral said...

Eva !!! This is absolutely stunning ...I a waiting for all of it to be released and will print it out then for my stash ...I adore the birdies in this it looks so "English Garden"...Love the red but you know it is my favourite colour ...Beautiful stitching matey ...love Coral