Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I am still here!

 I received a few messages concerning my lack of posts in the last few months.  Thank you for checking up on me and for your concern!  The truth is, I needed to iron a few finishes before I attached buttons, and then posted the finishes, and it was just too painful to go downstairs to the basement where the iron is!  

I was set to begin the x-rays, etc., leading up to a knee replacement when COVID hit, so it was put off.  A little over a week ago, I finally saw the surgeon, who decided that I needed some therapy before the surgery to strengthen some muscles, so he gave me a cortisone shot in each knee.  What a miracle!  The pain was immediately lessened and I have been able to walk, to climb all over the sailboat, and to move around with out as much pain!  Being able to move has resulted in a 5 lb weight loss in just over a week!  

I still haven't ironed those 4 pieces, but will do so soon!

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

Wonderful news! So glad you're feeling better!