Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Seti and his Human


Who is Seti? Seti is the rectory dog at the parish where I work. Fr. Tom is Seti's human and Seti rules the roost! He was a rescue, and is thought to be part husky and part yellow lab, but he thinks he is a lap dog. All 130 lbs. of him! He has two different colored eyes, and is very vocal.
He seems to want to go out every hour, on the hour, to make sure the outside is still there. Sometimes he takes care of business while he is out there, and sometimes he needs protection from the big brown truck.
When he comes back inside, he immediately comes to my desk and sits next to me. If I am not ready with a treat, he lets me know immediately. He then needs to be petted and told what a sweet dog he is, and then goes reluctantly back into the rectory.
On Monday mornings, he does let me know that my absence over the weekend was unacceptable. He is truly in charge!

6 comments:

Connie B said...

He's a cutie!!

Daffycat said...

Who sez 130 pounders aren't lap dogs? lol he looks a charmer.

~Julie~ said...

Awwww...what a wonderful dog! I just love doggie stories! So what do you give him for treats when he comes in? =)

Eva said...

Seti gets Milk-Bone Crunchy Mar0-o Snacks. He loves them!

Viki said...

Trey met him yesterday and says he's a horse, which leads me to wonder how big the pastor is!

coral said...

EVA you must have something that dogs like ...I remember you telling me about he dog at your last job :)Coral