Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Ducky!

Two years ago, I started stitching duckies on this towel set and finished the two hand towels. I just never got around to even starting the bath towles and the wash cloths. The hand towels looked cute in John's bathroom, amoung his rubber duckie collection. However, somehow there was something missing on that towel bar.

So, this year I was determined to stitch the bath towels and wash cloths by his birthday. And I reached my goal. His birthday is tomorrow, and I finished taking the waste canvas off the wash cloths during my lunch hour today.

I am however, really sick and tired of stitching those damn duckies!

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

I can well imagine how tired you are of stitching ducks! They look really cute though!

Ginnie said...

Cute ducks, glad you managed to finish in time.

Godi said...

But you have to make a set for Mark too! and then little Moose for Karen.

Eva said...

Mark can inherit John's set when he no longer wants them, and I don't have little moose charts to make the for Karen......

coral said...

Awww they are so cute !!

Hey you said you would stitch me some ducks ...lol...

Cindy said...

Good for you...sticking with it!

Just found your blog through a link on Lelia's blog. I have you bookmarked now :)

Viki said...

I was going to say what Godi said. Dude, what's up with your grammar in the first paragraph? You must've been typing really fast.

Connie B said...

nice job!!!