Monday, August 04, 2008

Another Nomination!


It seems that people think I'm a creative blogger and have given me an award to prove it! I've seen it on many blogs lately and was quite suprised that I was nominated by Kati http://ourgoldfishbowl.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Kati, for your inspiration!

The rules

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

It is going to very difficult to nominate only 5 blogs as I read so many more regularly both in English and in German. I feel that of thosethat I do read, more than 5 deserve to be awarded as they are not only a joy to read and look at the beautiful projects/photos they make, but also becuase they inspire, both to reach out and try new things/techniques/crafts as well as to excell in the craft that I do do.





There are so many more I could mention, but some have already received the award, and others don't allow comments so I couldn't notify them.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congratulations on your award Eva and thank you for passing it on to me. I can't wait to take some time and look back at your blog. It is late here in Europe now but I will be back. :)

Hugs ~
Heidi