Monday, May 11, 2020

Stitch Maynia Day 10 & a Finish!

Even though I still have some Gingerbread People to stitch, I needed a change of pace.  I started a canvas piece on Day 10, Portland Revisited.

It was fun to stitch, with lots of different stitches and fibres, and in no time at all, it was finished!
I have no idea what I will do with it, perhaps make it into an ornament.

This is a free chart from ANG (American Needlepoint Guild).  It is one of their HUM projects, (Holed Up Minis).  They post a new one every Sunday.  This was the very first one they posted.  Our Chapter is stitching it together this month.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Marilyn

Honeybee said...

That is so pretty--I love the colors! I wandered over to ANG and picked it up. I was happy to find they're available to non-members. Thanks for the info!