Friday, May 01, 2020

April Progress, May Goals

April seemed to go on forever!  You would think with this stay at home order, I would have gotten more stitching done.  Sadly, there were a lot of other things to get done, so although I got a lot of stitching time done, not as many finishes as I would have liked.  I did have 4 finishes: part 4 of the Anniversary Sampler, Hope of Spring, Pumpkin Harvest and a pink hat.  I made great progress on Fine Wine.

May begins a month of Stitch Maynia!  I wasn't sure if I would participate this year, but I got my WIP list down to 8, so I put together my list for Maynia and came up with 31 starts!  Yikes!  Not sure if I will get to all of them....I may start to twitch once I get half way down the list, but we shall see!


May 2020
WISPS:
Antique Map and Needlebook
Heirloom Christmas Sampler
Oveture II

In Progress
Merry Bells #1 
Diamond City Lights
Walking on Water’s Edge 

Maynia Starts 2019
1.       Stocking for Eleanor
2.       Fine Wine 

Maynia Starts 2020
1.       Gingerbread Person #2
2.       Gingerbread Person #3
3.       Gingerbread Person #4
4.       Gingerbread Person #5
5.       Gingerbread Person #6
6.       Gingerbread Person #7
7.       Gingerbread Person #8
8.       Gingerbread Person #9
9.       Gingerbread person #10
10.   Gingerbread person #11
11.   Gingerbread person #12
12.   Ugly sweater #1
13.   Ugly Sweater #2
14.   Ugly Sweater #3
15.   Portland Revisited
16.   Sister Stitcher
17.   Valentine Project
18.   St. Pat’s Project
19.   Anniversary band sampler part 5
20.   See the colors
21.   Shepherds Bush bag
22.   June Flower of the month
23.   Photobooth
24.   Hardanger runner
25.   Hospice heart #3
26.   1st lightbulb
27.   2nd lightbulb
28.   3rd lightbulb
29.   4th lightbulb
30.   5th lightbulb
31.   6th lightbulb

Future New starts
2nd blue tree
Large Bargello Ball #2
Small Bargello Ball #2
Winds of Grace (6 of them)
Towmater x 2
Lightning McQueen x2
Cupcake ornaments:
                Logan
                Natalie
                Owen
                Peter
                Justin
                Nathan
Summer
Winter
Crystal Violets
Peter’s stocking
Mark & Karen’s wedding sampler
Tony & Melissa’s wedding sampler
Carnival
Ambrosia Honey
Scissors case
July flower of the month
French alphabet page
Hardanger ornament
Snowman Heart
Marnee Ritter Heart
Marnee Ritter Gold Heart
Gingerbread heart
Pretty Little Chicago
A Stitcher by Cherrywood designs
Twisted Band Sampler
Tree of Ornaments
Redwork heart
Flower patch
Hex Symbol 


No comments: