Thursday, February 27, 2020

First Crochet Finish since 1982!

I made a hat!  I think it needs a pompom or something on the top, but I am not sure yet.

The crochet class instructor said the stitches were very even, and she was impressed with my finish!  This evening was the last class.  We were to come with all the crocheting finished so we could put the hat together.

I must tell you that over the course of the week, I took all the stitches out and started over twice!  And many other rows were taken out as I went along because I didn't like how it looked.  But I got it done!  And I was the only one who completed the assignment!  I think the stitches are a little tight, though.  Must work on that.

There is a Beyond Basics in Crochet class being planned in the near future.  I think I will take that class to learn some other stitches besides the basics.

My Oma would be so proud!


No comments: