Saturday, March 11, 2017

Another Cheesecake

This weekend's baking is a Double Decker Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake.  It's a recipe I clipped from Bon Appetite Magazine at least 15 years ago, if not longer.  It is still available on line if you google the title. 

When I was going through recipes the other day, I realized how much I like this cheesecake (well, I never met a cheesecake I didn't like) and wondered why I don't make it very often. 

I baked it last night, and brought it to German School today, and there isn't a crumb left!  Between the teachers and volunteers, they just devoured it!   I will have to make it again real soon.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, this looks delicious! And healthy, because of the raspberries, right?!
I have just happened upon your blog. I am British but lived in Barrington Hills back in the 90s. I passed through Des Plaines many times. 😊

Astrids dragon said...

That sounds wonderful! I enjoy making cheesecake too, but try not to do it too much since I tend to eat most of it!