Monday, March 13, 2017

An Early Morning

 Since retirement, I rarely get up before the crack of 8 or 9 or even 10 am.  But today, I got up at 6:30!  I had to be in Crystal Lake for a class with Nancy Cucci by 8 am.  Thanks to all the people that forgot how to drive when there is snow on the sidewalk, I was a little late, but I got there!
 This is my piece at the end of the class (5 and 1/2 hours of class).  I am quite pleased with the progress!
The class was called Pacific Heart and was pilot class for Nancy.  She will be teaching this at the national seminar this summer, and we were the group that got to be her 'test run', we get to stitch the project and make sure there are no errors in the chart, etc.  We only found two very minor type-oes so far.  It is a lovely project, and all of Nancy's designs are a joy to stitch.

No comments: