Monday, June 13, 2016

Saturday Stitching and a Finish!

 Even though I stitched until 1 am the night before, I got up at the crack of 8 on Saturday morning and pack up my stuff, and headed off to the stitching room.  After fortifying myself with a bagel and tea, and some chatting with my fellow stitchers, I started stitching at about 10 am on Together We Stand by Handblessings Designs. 






Even though I took a break for lunch, and then later in the afternoon, drove to Savanna Illinois to has dinner with my sister-in-law and then chatted with her and her step father all evening, I did manage to get it all finished before getting ready for bed!

2 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

Wow, that stitched up quickly! Beautiful patriotic design.

Tiffstitch said...

That looks like a fun stitch as well as being very pretty.