Monday, January 05, 2009

My 2008 Stitching Stats

Now that the year is over, I have tallied up all the information and here are the stats:

I spent 1273.75 hours stitching in 2008. This averages to just under 3 1/2 hours of stitching per day.

I had 108 finishes.

Pieces such as the EMS Rose Sampler, Hungarian Sampler, Lizzie Kate Flip it Blocks, Papillon Mystery Sampler, and the Northwoods Afghan count as more than one piece, each page counted as one finish because I completed one page or one chart for each rotation. Rocky Mountain Christmas doesn't fit that category as I only did 10 hours at each rotation. Ornament finishing, or any other finishing or framing did not count as stitching time. Neither did preparing a project for stitching.

This was my best stitching year yet!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, that is amazing. Those are some big projects on your list too.

Threeundertwo said...

WOW! Congratulations on a great year of stitching! That is very impressive.

Marion said...

Wow!!! Amazing!! What a fantastic stitching year!!

Marion

LoriRay said...

Eva, you rock! What a huge load of accomplishments. :)

Cindy F. said...

WOW!! That's the most I've seen posted yet! You had an incredible 2008! Congrats:)

Irene said...

Your needles are smokin Eva.