Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hearts for Hospice Final Update

 About a month ago, I showed you the heart on canvas that I had finished stitching.  This is that same heart "finished".  It was turned into to my ANG chapter for our Hearts for Hospice program.  Thanks to Laura Taylor for doing the finishing on it for me.
The goal was to have 40 hearts completely finished for a camp for Children who had lost a parent or sibling to cancer.  We had 59 completely finished hearts and two that still needed finishing!  I hope we do this project again next year!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

It's beautiful.
What a great idea for a cause.
Marilyn

Honeybee said...

Those are gorgeous. What a lovely thing to do.

Christine said...

What a wonderful idea.

And I wanted to comment on a post down below - Your stitched version of the Mystery Sampler form 2017 is stunning! I love that idea of using left over threads from the Autumn Quaker.