Thursday, June 20, 2019

Framing


I picked these two pieces up from my framer a while ago.  They are Farmers Market Fruits and Vegetables by Sam Sarah Designs.  I finished the fruits in 2014 but wanted to wait until the vegetables were finished to have them both framed at the same time, matching of course.





The vegetables were done as a round robin with 5 other stitching friends.  When it came back home to me, I couldn't find the buttons that needed to be added.  I found the buttons recently, but had to hunt for the stitched pieces.  Luckily, they weren't in storage, just in the 'finished but unfinished' bin in the closet, so I add the buttons and went off to the framer.  They will hang in the kitchen once it is remodeled.




2 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

They look great together!

Marilyn said...

Both are so cute fro a kitchen.
Marilyn