Thursday, September 20, 2018

And we have a finish!

It's finished!  That darn very late Round Robin piece that I need to get back to Marguerite.  You may remember that one of the stitchers on this piece kept it for a year or two and then finally passed it on to me with her section (fall) only partially done.  Upon further inspection, the piece was dirty, had things spilled on it and quite a bit of what she had stitched needed to be ripped out.

I finished the fall section and then went on to stitch my section (summer) and I am thrilled that it is finished and clean! 

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

Oh, what a pretty finish! I've never done a round robin, as that's the sort of thing I envision happening! You did a beautiful job cleaning it up and finishing it.

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! But sad that you had so much cleaning up to do with it. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to receive it back looking like that!