Sunday, August 12, 2018

Rocky Mountain Christmas Finish

This was my oldest WIP - actually a work in slow progress - started 2-20-2006 and finally finished on 8-9-2018 (with lots of other finishes in between!)  It took 275 hours of stitching.

When I started this, I read the instructions that said to use 3 strands on 28 count, so that's what I did.  If I had to do it over again, I would only use 2 strands, I find the 3 strands bulky and they don't look as neat as I would like, but it is done!  Frame and mats were ordered a few months ago, so off the framer today and hopefully a short turn around.

3 comments:

Terri Patillo said...

I remember when you started this and I always looked forward to your updates. I am happy dancing with you! It's gorgeous!

Honeybee said...

Congratulations on such a huge finish! What an accomplishment!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, it's so beautiful! I hope you frame it in time for the holidays!