Tuesday, July 31, 2018

How to Enter the Lake County Illinois Fair

Melayna asked about the process of entering a piece in the Lake County Illinois Fair, but I have no way of contacting her so please indulge me as I answer here.  You can search for their website, but remember to add the "Illinois" to the search, as there is also a Lake County in Indiana. 

Their Website is: https://lcfair.com  and the dates for the 2019 fair have already been posted, but that is all the information that there is for 2019. The 2019 premium book will not be that much different.  The 2019 book should be up in the late spring.  I usually start checking right around Easter and keep checking until it is posted.  I don't see the 2018 book listed anymore but if you send me your contact information I can e-mail it to you as I have it saved.

Good luck!

No comments: