Friday, February 05, 2016

The House that Love Built

My second Crazy January finish, is for the Ronald McDonald House in St. Louis.  This is the House that Love Built by Ursula Michaels.  I will be sending this off to my wonderful son-in-law who will frame it for me.  The plan is that we will all go to the Ronald McDonald House on Easter Sunday and cook dinner for the residents.  It will be Justin's 1st birthday that day, and Justin and I (or his mommy if I can't be there) will present it to the staff at the house.

6 comments:

Justine said...

What a lovely idea Eva and a beautiful job you've done with it!

Cindy's Stitching said...

that is really pretty. a great cause

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on the finish and that's a wonderful idea.

Sherry said...

What a lovely idea! I am sure they will treasure it!

Unknown said...

I'm new to our blog and just saw your post about donating this beautiful cross stitch to Ronald McDonald House. I'm retired from Inglis House which serves people with physical disabilities in Philadelphia. Is this pattern still available? I'd love to make one to give to them! Thank you!

Jorja

Anonymous said...

Would love to stitch that pattern. Is it available & where can I find it.
Thanks, Sharon