Tuesday, November 03, 2015

More Retreat Finishes

Eileen Gurak, the designer behind Handblessings Designs, was one of the retreat organizers.  She gifted each attendee with the cart and supplies to stitch this new design.  I started stitching it right away, before I listened to the instructions.  I orientated the first stamp incorrectly, but luckily I still had room enough to stitch the other three.  I will finish that as ornaments someday.

I should mention that Eileen is doing a series of stamps, a set for each holiday, so look for them at your local shops

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow, I really like those 1 cent designs from Handblessings. Can't wait until this one is available for purchase.

Robin in Virginia

Emma/Itzy said...

Pretty!

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely stitching and glad the misplaced stamp didn't affect the rest.