Saturday, August 16, 2014

Christmas in July Exchange with my Stitching Divas

The International Stitching Divas decided to do an exchange, sort of like a Christmas in July exchange.  It was meant to be received by July 25th, but we were all a bit late.  The exchange consisted of the following:  a tea towel, a stitched small, a post card and a lolly (which I interpreted as some kind of candy).   Was to send to Coral in Australia, but she hasn't received it yet. 

Overachiever that I am, I stitched the tea towel instead of just purchasing one and I also stitched a scissor fob, both of which are in the picture.  I included a post card of Chicago and some Gummi Bears because I was afraid that chocolate would melt.







I received my package from Suzanne, who lives in Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.  She sent a lovely tea towel with a machine embroidered Canadian post card on it, a wonderful stitched bread cloth perfect for Christmas, two postcards and some candy.  The candy didn't make it into the picture.....there was chocolate involved, boy was it yummy!  Thanks Suzanne!  I loved everything!



No comments: