Tuesday, November 05, 2013

The Start of Another Round Robin.....

Here is my piece of a new round robin that I am doing with 3 stitchers from the Needlepoint Guild.  It is an older Imaginatings chart called Four Season, by Diane Arthurs (not Diane Williams of Little House Needleworks as I had previously typed - I got the two Dianes mixed up!).  This little bit took me forever....yes forever to stitch.  Why?  because I had to rip out that little house at least 5 times.......

Don't quite know when I will get the next piece for this round robin.  We were going to have the first pass early October, but Irene had to go out of town to take care of a family member that is ill, so we postponed it until November, but now Marguerite is in the hospital so we may postpone it for a bit again.  It's okay, I am ready for

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Adorable-- I have this pattern somewhere. You remind me I ought to dig it out because it really is darling. Congrats on your RR progress!

Pam in IL said...

Your RR is really cute. Great progress even though you had trouble with that cute little house.