Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mail Art Sent

 I just received word that the Mail Art piece that I sent has been received!  It arrived in Germany without a single speck of dirt or dust, in pristine condition.
I am a bit annoyed with myself.  I had intended a different finish for the envelope which would have centered the motifs better but I was in a bit of a hurry when I was doing the construction and I 'forgot' what I originally intended.  It was too late to re do it, so.....it went off in the mail a bit lopsided.....

edited to add:  the motifs are from It's Autumn, and older chart by Sue Hillis!

2 comments:

Faith... said...

It looks great!

Sue Hillis said...

I always love your mail art...especially since I am a proud recipient! Your choice of autumn motifs is excellent, I must say!

Great job!!