Sunday, May 27, 2012

TA DA!!!!

Finally!  The last stitch was put in at 3:39 AM on Saturday morning. By 10:00 AM it was at the framers.  I had ordered the frame a few weeks ago, so I should be picking it up sometime this week and I will be giving it to Logan at his 3rd birthday party next Sunday.

Did I ever mention I hated kits?  This was a kit, although I used my own antique white Jubilee fabric and used DMC floss instead of the floss included in the kit.  If it had been for anyone else, I would have tossed it months ago.  But for my grandson, I just kept on stitching.  

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great. Logan will love it. - Michelle

Lisa said...

It looks fun and wonderful. I am sure Logan will treasure it! I can't wait to see it in the frame you chose.

KIM said...

Its adorable Eva!