Tuesday, April 24, 2012

6 Fat Men Week 3

This is the result of Monday's stitching.  I started the Snow Friends square, but didn't get as far as I would have liked due to a power outage....I could have stitched for at least another hour!

I have had some questions about my fabric, I am using 28 count Blue Spruce Cashel, and did have to change out one color of floss.  The Deep Sea WDW floss is too close in color to the fabric, so I switched it out for a brighter shade of blue in the Snowed in square.  Since it is surrounded by white in the Snow Friends square, I did go ahead and use the Deep Sea there. 

Stop by next Tuesday to see how far I have gotten!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Too bad about the power outage. Still, good progress all in all :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Unknown said...

What a shame your stitching time was cut short, but what fabulous progress you are making on this project.

Rachel S-H said...

Very pretty!

♥ Nia said...

Looks very pretty!! :)

Joysze said...

Beautiful!!

sandy98221 said...

Great progress! Looks great. I changed fabric before I started because of one or two threads that wouldn't be seen on my fabric.