Monday, July 05, 2010

A Finish!

I realized that I haven't shown you any stitching for awhile. I have been stitching, just not taking photos of the pieces, so I will rectify that.

This is the stitched kit that was handed out at Sue Hillis' Memorial Day Stitch in. When stitched on 28 count over two, it fits in a standard 5 x 7 frame. Since I anticipate running out of wall space soon, I decided to be a little different.

At Sue's two years ago, Sara S stitched the piece over one and finished it as a pin keep and sent it to me. Prior to this year's event, Sara stitched this year's piece over one and make it into a needlebook. So, I stitched mine over 1, too! I couldn't talk Sara into finishing it into a needlebook for me, I will finish it into a pinkeep to match the one Sara did for me two years ago.
I need to find some fabric for the back, nothing in my stash is looking right.

2 comments:

coral said...

Oh my gosh Eva what a pretty project...it is adorable.

Sally said...

Very pretty little finish.