Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lazy Daizy, Raleigh, NC

On my recent trip, I had a chance to visit the Lazy Daizy in Raleigh, NC. I had been there about two years ago, and wasn't impressed with the shop at the time.

This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised.






I found lots of new charts and a very helpful staff member.
They even had this year's Handblessings free chart series that I have been looking for. I was able to purchase the Threadworx color for the border, and received the first 6 free charts with a promise that the rest of the free charts would be mailed to me as they are received. The staff member was true to her word, as the next three charts have already arrived in my mailbox!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like a beautiful shop. The Handblessings free chart series sound very interesting...nice to hear that the shop kept up with their side of the deal :) Looks like a new project is about to begin.
Take care.

saras said...

why didn't you call the Tarheelers when you were in NC? Hmm? This shop is about 45 minutes from my house!

Amanda Strickland said...

I see you bought Autumn in the Village and Winter in the Village. I bought this leaflet for my mom for Christmas and surprised with a plastic box full of all the colors needed, neatly rolled into bobbins and labeled. She hadn't cross stitched in years and was thrilled with this gift.

Did you ever get started on yours? I'm still working my way through your blog (backwards) and I'd love to know if this is one of your WIP's.