Monday, March 01, 2010

February Progress and March Goals

After a bunch of model stitching (most of it on short notice) both last year and the past two months, I finally feel like I can get my rotation back on track. I am much more productive in my stitching if I set goals for myself, so here we are!

February Progress
Start Bavarian Table Topper yes
Finish Thank Heaven for Little Girls Model yes
Valentine Ornament yes
September Cup ‘O Tea yes
January Handblessings project yes
February Handblessings project yes


March Goals
Bavarian Table Topper
Pin cushion for exchange
10 hours on Rocky Mountain Christmas
10 hours on Logan’s stocking
October cup ‘o Tea
7th day of Texas Christmas ornament
Quilt square for Loves Quilts
March Handblessings project
afghan square #8
Mystery sampler part 8
Work on Cloister garden

1 comment:

Markus said...

About time you start something for your only grandchild.