Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Long Overdue Visit to Welcome Stitchery


My stash shopping list had become very long, and getting longer every week. It was obvious that I hadn't been to my favorite LNS, Welcome Stitchery, in a long time. When Michelle e-mailed me and asked if I wanted to ride up with her I jumped at the chance.
We walked in the door late Saturday afternoon, and ran into Ilona, who I hadn't seen in almost two years. It was great catching up with her. As I walk a few more steps, I almost tripped over Eileen, who was sitting on the floor inspecting all the new charts that had been brought back from the St. Charles market. It was great catching up with her also!
It didn't take Michelle long to make her purchases, but it took me considerably longer.....I got almost everything on my list. One pack of beads, one spool of Kreinik and one piece of fabric were not in stock, so I will get those when they come in. Meanwhile, I managed to spend quite a bit of my children's inheritance. But....I have things kitted up and am good to go for awhile.

9 comments:

Daffycat said...

Awesome stash haul, Eva!

Ranae said...

Your stash looks devine

tkdquintmom said...

Holy smokes that is the mother load! LOL...I'm going to my LNS Monday..I'm hoping to get the Gingerbread house too...:)

BarbH said...

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful afternoon.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a shopping trip with friends buying stash! Enjoy your purchases!

LeighBo said...

Awesome Stash Enhancement!!

Cynthia said...

Nice haul!!!

KIM said...

Nice haul! I can feel a trip myself coming on shortly.

Cindy F. said...

WOW!!! Really awesome shopping and visiting with friends day!