Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kreativ Blogger


Thanks to Katica who shared this award with me! It was a very pleasant and sweet surprise. The rules are to nominate 8 bloggers, link them in your post and to let them know they were chosen. I would like to share this with the following:
1. Sarah
2. Coral
3. Ranae
4. DaffyCat
5. Robin
6. Jenn
7. Holly
8. Lit and Laundry

I will admit, picking only 8 was difficult! There are so many very beautiful and creative and inpspiring (not to mention enabling) blogs out there. Thank you for your inspiration, and thanks to everyone who does read and visit me...

6 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

Thank you! What a wonderful surprise!

Jenny said...

Thanks Eva! :)

saras said...

wow! thanks

Ranae said...

Thank You! Eva
and right back at ya

Robin said...

Thank you Eva. You made me smile today.

Holly said...

I'm a little late picking this up - thank you Eva!