Friday, April 13, 2007

This past week's stitching:

I made some more progress on the American Soldier Memorial Project. At this point I am a little more than half way finished.















I also started this Hargandger Table Runner on Easter Sunday. I am about 2/3 done with the center motifs. It will be a raffle prize for the Youth group's fashion show at the end of this month. Hardanger is a Norwegian embrodery that involves cutting threads and filling stitches. I haven't done any cutting yet, I want to get all the Kloster blocks and other embroidery stitches done first before I cut and then fill in.

4 comments:

Viki said...

man, you're fast!

Finlands finest said...

You are AMAZING!

Kristin said...

hmmm... how many peices are in front of the ring bearer pillow for my wedding... just curious... ;)

I love you momma

Eva said...

Your wedding pillow will be next, after the runner is finished.

Love you too, Kristin!

Mom