Sunday, April 28, 2013

Look What I Found!

At one point during the weekend, I opened up my rolling stitching bag to get out a project to start stitching and found a Cracker Barrel Bag.  Since I hadn't been to Cracker Barrel in a long time, I was rather puzzled.  Inside were two objects, each wrapped in colorful napkins, and DMC white floss ( in a good length for stitching).

After I unwrapped them, I found this gnome salt and pepper set!  After accusing a few people, mostly Canadians, Barb admitted to being the culprit. 

Thank you Barb, they are soooo cute!

The weekend went by much too quickly.  I was scheduled to only be there Thursday evening and Friday, and planned to drive to Akron on Saturday, but I was experiencing some Vertigo and cancelled my trip to Akron.  I just stayed and stitched all weekend, and it was restful and fun!

No comments: