Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Framing Finish from Last Year

I keep finding things that I forgot to show all of my blogging buddies!


This is From Sea to Shining Sea by Little House Needleworks.  I just love those little houses!

It is a set of 6 charts that came with the silk floss to stitch with.  I stitched it on 32 count fabric over two fabric threads on fabric that was very close to the recommended fabric.  Because you had to buy 6 chart packs, it got rather expensive, but both Michelle and Trudi borrowed the charts in turn, and both were able to stitch their pieces completely with my leftover silk floss, so it ended up being quite economical after all.  Michelle stitched hers on a pale green 36 count fabric over two fabric threads, and Trudi stitched it on a pale blue 25 count fabric over 1 fabric thread.  Each piece turned out great!  I am almost sorry I didn't do it on 25 count fabric too.

1 comment:

Deborah Schander said...

This piece is just gorgeous!