Friday, August 26, 2011

A Visit to Stitcher's Express

On my way home from Memphis, I stopped at Stitcher's Express is Mattoon, IL.

This was not my first visit to this shop, but my last visit was before I began my blog, so I thought I would share some photos.













The shop isn't too far off the interstate so it was a perfect opportunity to stop and stretch my legs a bit.



The are lots and lots of charts, many of them newly released.















The shop is quiet but the friendly, and you can browse to your heart's content.









I had done quite a bit of stash shopping on my trip, but managed to find this Country Cottage Needleworks series on the 50% off rack!


















2 comments:

#HeatherMakes said...

Oh that shop looks like heaven and I just I love LHN and CCN charts! Enjoy your stash :-)

diamondc said...

A great shop, I hope you make it up to Minnesota sometime we have two shops one that has been business for many years and another that started up a little over a year ago.
Catherine
diamondc