Sunday, August 30, 2009

Airport Stitching - June Cup 'O Tea


I have been posting about my travels, but not much about the stitching I have been doing while traveling.

There wasn't much time to stitch things besides the cruise project recently, but the day I flew home from Seattle I did get this piece done. I had stitched a part of it on the flight to Seattle, but stitched the majority on the looooonnnnggg trip home. I left the hotel at 4 am and arrived at my house at 10:30 pm. It was a day filled with engine trouble, missed connections and weather delays. It has taken me less time to fly home from Europe!

Anyway, this is the June Cup 'O Tea from Just Another Button Company stitched over 2 threads on 30 count Weeks Dye Works line with 2 strands of Gentle Arts Sampler Threads and Weeks Dye Works threads.

2 comments:

riona said...

Very pretty ... I am enjoying watching your progress on these.

coral said...

Nice finish Eva ...You must be close to the end of these now ..Love Coral