Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Floss Ring Tag


I have seen stitched floss ring tags on other blogs, and wanted to stitch some, but it took me awhile to figure out the finishing, and to assemble the tools needed.

I finished my first one last week, but it was part of an exchange, so I wanted to hold off on posting a picture until Cynthia received her package. She received it Friday, so now I can show it to you.

The finishing wasn't as hard as I thought, and the Crop-a-dial tool that I got made putting in the eyelet very easy. I need to find out where to buy the colored rings, so I can make some more.

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely tag! I found the colored ring at Wal-Mart. They are in the office section with things like push-pins.

Debbie said...

Great job! They are fun to make.

Jennifer said...

I was going to suggest the same thing as Daffycat about finding the rings. I've seen them in Staples as well, but they're definitely less expensive in WalMart.

"Magnolia" said...

Congrats on your first floss ring tag. Looks perfect!

I've got the materials to do one, but I've yet to try. I'm very finishing challenged. LOL

HMH said...

Lovely tag.

Dawn B. said...

This is really cute...Congrats