Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Crazy January Challenge Day 18

Day 18, I started and managed to finish Golden Threads, stitched on 32 count fabric with Caron Waterlilies, just love stitching with silks!  32 count fabric wonderful to stitch on, and might be my favorite fabric for stitching over 2, but it seems especially tiny after doing a few days on 11 count fabric!   This chart was found among cross stitch supplies that my oldest daughter brought me when she was moving to Italy many years ago.  She decided she didn't have time to stitch any more.  It was all kitted up and I put it on the shelf thinking I would get to it someday, stitch it and give it back to her to give to whoever she intended it for.  Now that I finally  stitched it, she doesn't remember who it was meant for, so she asked me to find a home for it.....so once it is  'finished' I will do so.

4 comments:

Justine said...

Another lovely stitch and a beautiful thread!

Sherry said...

You picked some wonderful pieces for your January challenge! I look forward to seeing your progress on all of them!

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on a wonderful finish!

Emma/Itzy said...

It's lovely! Well done on getting it finished too ! :)