Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Crazy 15 Challenge Day 11

Day 11's start is the Santa Train Stocking from the Summer 2014 Stoney Creek Magazine.  I am stitching this on 28 count white Jubilee with the recommended fibres.   I have been wanting to start this one for quite awhile, but misplaced the magazine.  I finally gave up and posted that I would like to purchase a used magazine on a cross stitch message board, and then immediately found my copy!  I only need to order two of the glissen gloss colors and the charms and beads, but I won't need those right away. 

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

I will stitch this little train as well. My grandson loves trains and will like such a stocking.

Justine said...

That's gorgeous - did you really stitch so much in one day?! Great job!

Annie said...

This is beautiful! You've made a wonderful start!

Blu said...

Gorgeous start. That's so much stitching for one day!

Shebafudge said...

Oh my word! That is a wonderful stocking. How on earth did you get so much done in one day? That is fantastic progress. x