Friday, December 03, 2010

Stitching Retreat


This past October, our EGA chapter had a retreat in Rockford IL. There weren't too many of us, but we had a great time!











There were stitchers and quilters, and we stitched and chatted and ate.





The LNS that was nearby, The Needle and I, gave us a 10% discount on our purchases that weekend, so we had to take a trip to do some shopping.






I took the opportunity to purchase a counted canvas project (well, actually two) and kitted up one of them completely. I got fibres for some counted canvas charts I alreay had also. While at the shop, I found out that one of the ladies that works there reads my blog! Wow! I didn't think people were interested in what I had to say!

While at the retreat, we all received a goodie bag, and had door prize drawings. I was lucky enough to win a Welcome Stitchery gift certificate. The items in the picture were included in the goodie bag, along with lots of interesting charts.
It was a fun weekend, even though the hotel left a great deal to be desired.

No comments: