Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise in the Mail


Saturday, I came home very late in the afternoon from a day of being on the go to find a large envelope in my mailbox. It was from my ornament exchange partner on 123 Stitch, Kay, from New Zealand.

What a great package! Kay included pamphlets from the area where she lives, pictures of her home and the view from her home. Some coins, a fun pen, a pin the says "Kiwi crossing" and TWO Cherry Ripes! (I wonder how she knew I love Cherry Ripes?)

Also included in the envelope was an ornament that she stitched, and the flying Santa is so cute! I love it! He will have a place of honor on my tree!

Thank you, Kay, I really loved the package and hope you will enjoy what I am sending to you!

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on a fun exchange package!

KIM said...

Looks like you were a good girl Eva!
Remind me to join the exchange next year. Everyone does such a lovely job on their ornaments.

Your tree will be beautiful!

Cindy F. said...

What a great exchange! LOVE the flying Santa:) He's adorable!