Thursday, November 06, 2008

An Package from Leonie!


I received the first ornament exchange package a few days ago. This was an exchange organized by Lesley, and my partner, Leonie outdid herself. Look at the cute Santa ornament she stitched for me! If you poke him in the tummy he plays a song! I love it!
Leonie also included a Snowman Trio chart that I have been eyeing for some time and two dish cloths that she knitted. They are too pretty to use!

Thank you Leonie, your ornament will hold a place of honor on my tree for many years to come.

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How sweet! It's cute as a button and sings to you too :) HOW WONDERFUL!!!!

Cindy F. said...

What a cute ornament! Great exchange!

Hey, Donna @ http://stitchingforacure.blogspot.com/ is asking for help stitching cancer awareness ornaments for 2009. I hope you get a chance to check out her blog:)

Mistylynn said...

That is adorable. Never saw one before that played music.

Threeundertwo said...

Interesting finish. It looks like the way I'd bind a quilt, but I'm not sure.

Such a great idea to insert a music chip! What a treasure.