Saturday, November 15, 2008

Socks!

Why am I posting about socks on a stitching blog? Well, stitchers can be a crazy bunch. One group of stitchers on the Threads of Life board, decided to do a "sock exchange". Every participant was assigned someone to whom they were to send socks. As you can probably imagine, some of the socks were quite wild, as this group of stitchers is a wild and crazy bunch!

This is a picture of the socks I received from Sue in Reno. They are wonderful!


I sent some socks to Loni. I was quite conservative compared to everyone else, but I did manage to find some stitching themed socks!


Thank you, Sue, for the really wild socks to keep my feet warm! And Loni, I hope you enjoy your socks, too.

3 comments:

saras said...

where did you find the stitching socks??

Eva said...

Stitching socks are available at Welcome Stitchery in Crystal Lake IL

Cindy F. said...

What fun!! I LOVE socks! My drawer runneth over:) I NEED those stitching socks too!..lol..Thanks for info on where to find them:)