Tuesday, July 02, 2013
I was away at a folk dance workshop over the weekend (more on that in a future post) and with all the flight delays managed to get a lot of stitching done. I finished Needleworker by Little House Needleworks on Saturday evening before going to sleep. It was stitched on 25 count Taupe Lugana over one fabric thread, with one strand of the recommended Crescent Colors threads. I loved the design, the threads, not so much. Unfortunately, the threads kept knotting and shredding and in general were very hard to work with. I have used Crescent Colors threads often and never had this problem before, so I hope it was just a bad batch.
I will probably frame this next May when my LNS has their annual framing sale, if I can wait that long.....