Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I can't find the chart......



I stitched a bunch of these table runners a number of years ago.  In cleaning out a cupboard, I found one more unstitched runner and would love to get it stitched up for an auction next month, but I can't find the chart.  It is from Stoney Creek magazine, and I have all the issues, but in thumbing through them, I have not yet located the chart.  I am sure I just over looked it, but I want to get started so I get it finished in time. 

I have e-mail Stoney Creek with a photo asking them for help, but on the off chance that one of my blogging buddies knows, I pose the question here also.

Happy Stitching all!

Edited to add:  Just got an e-mail from Stoney Creek.  The chart is the the September/October 2002 issue and is called Fall Colors Table Runner. 

No comments: