Sunday, February 17, 2013

How did the Hermiting go?

While the camera is recharging, I will just tell you how I did this weekend, stitching wise. 

Friday evening was a folk dance rehearsal, so I didn't get a chance to stitch, but my 4-person Round Robin piece came in the mail, so I knew what was going to be first up as soon as I could pick up a needle.  After German School on Saturday, I headed over to the Des Plaines Library for an afternoon of stitching.  Not too many people showed up, but those of us that did had a great time and got in some quality stitching time.  I finished my portion of Leta's Round Robin piece!

Sunday, I worked on some counted canvas pieces that need to be finished by the end of March.  I got quite a bit done on Marnie Ritter's 2010 Heart and the Poinsettia stocking. 

Pictures will be posted once the battery is done charging.

No comments: