Tuesday, July 01, 2008

RMC June update


Here is Rocky Mountain Christmas with the stitching for June complete. At this point I have completed 170 hours of stitching. During the 10 hours of stitching in June I completed 854 stitches (less than usual, but there was a lot of confeti stitching....just one or two stitches in a color before changing floss color). 20,283 total stitches completed to date.

I am just a few stitches short of completing page 4 of this chart, which will make it 4 out of 6 pages completed. I think I am right on track to finish around February or March of 2009.

5 comments:

~Julie~ said...

Eva that is so awesome!! I can't believe the progress you've made on it...and so quickly, too! Beautiful job! I'll be sure to keep peeking for more updates. =D

~Julie~ (humorschild)

Daffycat said...

Oh my! It's incredible...

Connie B said...

Holy Moly! Great work so far! Way too big a BAP for me!!

Mistylynn said...

Eva this is gorgeous. Your moving right along with this.

Bex said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!!