I finished this fob for and exchange last week, and it is now off on it's way to the Yukon Territory. I hope Viv will like it. The chart is a free chart by Drawn thread, and I used 36 count ivory linen, with DMC threads. There are a few specialty stitches in it.
The stitching wasn't hard and the finishing wasn't too bad either, but the part that I am most proud of is the cording. I made it all by myself. In the past I have gone to the store to buy ready cording but I was never really happy with the choices. The color choices in the thinner cording leaves a great deal to be desired. Plus it was too late a night to go shopping and I wanted to get the fob in the mail. I have seen people make cording, but never had the patience to try it myself. Well, I but the bullet, and as you can see, it turned out fairly well.