Thursday, July 31, 2008

It is an Honor to be Nominated!


Kim was so very kind and nominated me for the Brillante Weblog award the other day. I am very honored that she thought of me for this award. I enjoy sharing my stitching with all of you. I hope everyone that visits my blog enjoys the time they spend here and will come back and visit again sometime.
These are the rules for the award. If you have already received this award or choose not to participate I understand, not everyone likes to do these kind of things but please know that you inspire me and enable me a lot more than you know....

1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
These are the blogs I nominate in no particular order....
There are so many others I could have nominated, but they already have been nominated, so I wanted to list those that hadn't had the honor yet.
Happy Stitching!

No comments: