Wednesday, June 20, 2018

WIP Wednesday 6-20-2018

And it's Wednesday again!   I am at the 3 1/2 week mark, but this past week, I had to do the emergency model stitching project, so I lost 5 days of stitching on this piece.  I did make some progress, though.  I have finished 3 out of 6 pages, but one of the pages left to do is solidly stitched, more stitching than any of the other pages.....I will keep on going! 

This coming weekend I have a Needlepoint class both Saturday and Sunday, so I will lose two more days of stitching on this piece, but at least there is steady progress!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

It's looking lovely! Too bad you don't have as much time to stitch on it as you'd like!

Sara said...

This is lovely. And don’t fuss to much about loosing days you’re gaining them for other projects you want/ needed to do...so even if it’s not as much progress as you wanted on this piece, overall you’re doing amazing.