Monday, June 18, 2018

IHSW Report




I stitched quite a bit this weekend.  Aside from having lunch with my Dad for Father's Day, I was truly a hermit and stitched and watched soccer all weekend.  You might think I would have made lots of progress on my focus piece.....but no.  I had to do some emergency model stitching!  Remember that project I did last month?  You can see it here.  Sadly, the Sue had some issues with the supplier and could not get the oval box she had been promised.  She had to change to a round box, which meant that the Alphabet Band that I had stitched was too short.  I quickly stitched up a new band for her, as well as a small scissors fob and got them in the mail to her so she can do the finishing and be ready for her classes. 

1 comment:

Beth in IL said...

Looks nice.