Friday, January 11, 2013

Crazy January Challenge Day 10

Thursday's start was Rose Quaker by Stickideen von der Wiehenburg.  I am stitching it on ivory 25 count lugana with mostly the suggested DMC colors ( just changed one) with one strand over one fabric thread.  Although it only looks like a tiny bit was stitched, it was actually quite a bit, but the stitches are very, very tiny.  I plan to stitch one page of this 8 page chart every 6 weeks or so, and plan to finish it in this calendar year.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It's beautiful so far. Good luck!

Teresa said...

3 am Really? Get some sleep Eva. ;) you have some nice ones....I might admend the challenge and do a new start every other day for the last half of January...though I'm trying to finish my 2 older WIPS then get to some UFOs.

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Wow, 25 count over 1! Your start is adorable! I'll be interested to follow along on your progress--with ALL of your CJC projects--this year. Good luck!